The complete close-up lighting system in a box for product photography. Excellent light control using a CCFL. Standard camera screw fixing with adjustable mounting plate.
A picture is worth a thousand words, especially in the retail industry. Quality photos can mean the difference between making a sale or not. Whether you use photos for advertising, catalogues, or sell on the internet, natural wrap-around lighting is the key to bringing out the best in your jewellery or small items.
Here is the same digital light box, collapsed and ready to be put away in its carrying case.
- Tremendous money savings and fast turn-around time by producing product images in-house rather than outsourcing to a graphic design company.
- Increased sales with sharp quality product images.
- Easy to set-up and continuously capture product images.
- Natural lighting for proper product display.
- Clean white background with Photoshop or equivalent (or add your own background).
- Remove the need to use floor space eating light tent kits and external lamps.
Light Box applications include:
- Product Sales (Print) – Advertising, Brochures, Catalogs, Flyers, Packaging
- Product Sales (Internet) – Auctions, Banner Advertising, E-Commerce, Email Attachments, Online Product Catalogs, Online Store
- Website Design – Company Image, Product Line
- Inventory Management – Appraisals, Insurance Protection, Inventory
- The DIB-1210C has one switch that lights the back and bottom platform of the box.
- The box uses CCFL fluorescent lighting and so does not give off any heat.
- When not in use, the box can be collapsed and put away in its carrying case
- DIB-1210C collapsible
- Light source: cold cathode fluorescent lamp
- Colour temperature: 5000K +/- 10%
- Switching power supply: AC 100~240V, DC 12V 1A
- Set up size (WxDxH): 310 x 260 x 210 mm
- Collapsed size (WxDxH): 310 x 300 x 70 mm
- Net weight: 2 kg
- Accessory, included: Switching power supply of 12V 1A
- 6 pieces of different colour background paper